Who are we
Our new committee members for 2021-22:
- Peter Yeoman, President (Hamilton RC)
- Shane Swinerd, Treasurer (Te Awamutu RC)
- Peter Fraser, Safety Officer and Committee Member (Cambridge RC)
- Catherine Stapleton, Committee Member (Te Awamutu RC)
- Ian Paterson, Committee Member (Waikato RC)
- Greg Dunn, Committee Member (St Paul's Collegiate RC)
- Axel Dickinson, Committee Member (Waikato RC)
- Julie Dillon, Secretary
As a team, we make things happen by organising events and coordinating regional development sessions. We also represent our member clubs as a voice and decision maker for domestic rowing in NZ.
All this, we do as volunteers. We are coaches, rowers and administrators passionate about rowing. Our backgrounds and tenure in the sport vary. The Management Committee is made up of 7 people from member clubs. Each committee member has a term of 3 years.
One thing is for sure, we are committed to the development and growth of our sport in the Waikato.
Our events are about developing great performance and providing access to expert knowledge and information for all.
Find out more about what we do and who else we work with across NZ
Get in Contact
Got an idea or question for us? Then share it with our Secretary.