Who are we
Our current committee members are:
- Don Baron, Chairperson (Waikato RC)
- Peter Yeoman, Secretary (Hamilton RC)
- Amanda Puddle, Treasurer (Cambridge RC)
- Peter Fraser, Safety Officer and Committee Member (Cambridge RC)
- Scott Wilson, Committee Member (Waikato RC)
- Lou Beaumont, Committee Member (Waikato RC)
- Catherine Stapleton, Committee Member (Te Awamutu RC)
As a team, we make things happen by organising events and coordinating regional development sessions. We also represent our member clubs as a voice and decision maker for domestic rowing in NZ.
All this, we do as volunteers. We are coaches, rowers and administrators passionate about rowing. Our backgrounds and tenure in the sport vary. The Management Committee is made up of 7 people from member clubs. Each committee member has a term of 3 years.
One thing is for sure, we are committed to the development and growth of our sport in the Waikato.
Our events are about developing great performance and providing access to expert knowledge and information for all.
Find out more about what we do and who else we work with across NZ
Get in Contact
Got an idea or question for us? Then share it with our Secretary.