To be held:
Date Wednesday, 26 August 2020
Location Hamilton Rowing Club rooms
Call for nominations
We call for nominations for the committee, with at least one general committee member position becoming vacant at the AGM. Interested parties are welcome to attend the next WRA committee meeting to be held on 20 August or contact us via this email for more information and to arrange a confidential conversation.
Changes to the Constitution
Review of the constitution has been conducted by the committee and we welcome remits and feedback on this review.
Please refer to the Cover letter to explain this further. Other attachments include:
- Report from Simpson Grierson on the WRA Constitution
- Original constitution in PDF
- Proposed constitution with and without tracked changes in PDF
Should you wish to have editable versions of the original and/or proposed constitution please contact the Secretary - firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information
Please direct any enquiries, nominations and delegate details to the WRA secretary via email@example.com or you may contact Peter Yeoman on 027 674 7200 or Catherine Stapleton on 021 069 1913 directly
Please also take note of the following dates:
- Member Club delegates notified to Secretary by Wednesday, 5 August 2020
- Agenda and papers to be sent on Wednesday, 12 August 2020
- Nominations for vacancies to be received by Wednesday, 5 August 2020 or can be received after this date and on the night provided you are in attendance and have a delegate to nominate you on your behalf.
- Remits on the constitution to be received before 12 August 2020